“Travelling is the only one thing that you buy that makes you richer” – This quote explains the worth of investing your time and money in travelling. We often witness numerous people spend their time in travelling, to them travelling is as natural as natural as breathing. While most of us see it as an activity we managed to jot down a few good lessons that travelling teach us.
Also Read Road Trips are Awesome
There is a lot to see and feel
– Most of us tend to spend on the things we like or instance an expensive red dress or maybe a high-end car but those who travel know the significance of travelling. To them travelling acts like a teacher that teaches them about the world that is beyond your shopping list. Travelling teaches us to be materialistic in a non-materialistic way.
That we all are one
– Of course, you might scream your heart out on issues like intolerant India sitting in front of your laptop but, only when you bother to travel and explore places you learn that we all are one. Beyond the borders, religions and caste we all are bounded with the same human pain and that experience are brought to us trough travelling.
The world is a beautiful place
– It is agreed that seeing the monotony of your work style you might end up hating the world for whatever it is but the world seems beautiful when you travel. You get to admire history that made monuments and natural phenomena that nurture them. Travelling narrates the story of a beautiful world that lives around us.
Adjustment is important
– Life cannot be a comfortable ride always and those who travel know about it quite well. Travelling reminds us that adjustment is the key to everything in life. If you learn to adjust surpassing your prejudice, life becomes much more enjoyable than before.
Worth a try
– Travelling adds a life lie insight to your mind that everything is worth a try. Whether it is an adventurous sport or a late night star gazing, anything that you too acts as a bead of experience in the necklace of your life. Travelling teaches you that everything is worth giving a try and making memories.
Travelling is vital because twenty years from now when you lie down on your death bed, thinking about the things that you bought, people you met, places you met and memories you collected… things may not make you happy but places, people and memories will surely do. So take out that old travel bag, call up your friends and execute the long awaited travelling plan this week.
Want to share a lesson travelling teaches you? feel free to share your thoughts in comments.
Sharing is caring, Spread the word