“Life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows; it will beat you down if you let it and nothing hits harder than life”. – Rocky Balboa
Every day is not the same and every day does not bring happiness for you. There might be days when you may feel down, when you may feel alone, when things don’t seem to be working, when you might see yourself losing, but don’t feel down for life is hard and the time never stops, it will pass someday. If you feel down anyway and need some encouragement here are some lines which can boost up your day:
Also Read: Top 10 tips to keep up in Dark times
1. “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” ~Alexander Graham Bell
We often stick to the things we try to achieve even if they are not working. Instead, let them go, for if one door is closed hundred other doors are open for it. We only need to look up to the opened doors rather than crying over the close ones.
2. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
You can never realise your hidden potential until you try the things you think you cannot do. It gives you the ability to face challenges and makes you believe in yourself.
3. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ~Thomas A. Edison
The greatest failure of a man lies when he gives up. The true success of a man lies when he decide to try one more time rather than giving up.
Also Read: Smart ways to keep a check on monthly expenses
4. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” ~Victor Kiam
Falling doesn’t mean you have failed at your work. It means you have done something wrong and you need to improve the things. Let your face always be on the side of your destination, and you will always be on the way to success.
5. “Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.” ~Walt Whitman
Then the only person who will stand by you when the whole world turns their back to you is your inner self. You are the most powerful person when you are connected to your soul, and you live life on your terms.
6. “Problems aren’t stop signs; they are guidelines.” ~Robert Schuller
Don’t fear when you face problems in your life because difficulties in life do not come to break you; they come to make you.
7. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” ~Michael John Bobak
Life isn’t always a bed of roses. You have to face challenges, problems and difficulties on your way to success. Because life begins at the end of you, comfort zone.