Our country celebrates the Republic day every year since 1950 and like every year, this Republic day brings warm greetings for everyone on this auspicious occasion.
History : Since 1930, India has been celebrating 26th January as an auspicious day which was nearly 20 years even before the actual Republic day started to be taken into consideration. 26th January 1930 marked the first Fake Independence day which the country used to observe when the Congress had asked the British to comply on certain requirements, which if not followed would be declared as the independence day for the country.
After India got the actual independence on 15th August 1947, the committee under the leadership of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar brought up the new Constitution of India which replaced the Government of India Act of 1935.
The purna Swaraj declaration of 1930 got a new appearance when the old fake independence day got vanish after we got the actual independence. When India became independent from the British rule, there was a lot of rework to be done to save our country from becoming a hell. It was a time when people were fighting with each other for each and everything.
The Independent republic of India was officially born on 26th January 1950 after being for nearly 100 years under the British rule. The ceremonies of 1950 marked the cutting down of the last ties of of India to Britain. The first Indian president got sworn in, is Dr. Rajendra Prasad whose words were as follows: –
“Today, for the first time in our long and chequered history,” he said, “we find the whole of this vast land… brought together under the jurisdiction of one constitution and one union which takes over responsibility for the welfare of more than 320 million men and women who inhabit it.”
Celebration : The main Republic Day celebration is held in the national capital, New Delhi at the Rajpath before the President of India. On this day, ceremonious parades take place at the Rajpath, which are performed as a tribute to India; its unity in diversity and rich cultural heritage.
On the occasion of the 67th Republic Day, the Protocol Department of the Government of Maharashtra held its first parade on the lines of the Delhi Republic Day parade along the entire stretch of Marine Drive in Mumbai.
Centre of attraction : 67th Republic day parade
- French president Francois Hollande will be the chief guest on our 67th Republic Day.
- Along with the French president, French troops will also be participating in the Republic Day parade.
- India’s first indigenously developed aircraft carrier Vikrant and submarine Kalvari will be displayed by the Navy tableaux this year.
- For the first time on Republic day, you won’t see a BSF camel contingent marching down the Rajpath.
- To add to the disappointment, paramilitary forces like ITBP, CISF and SSB will be absent from the parade this year.
- After 26 long years, the Army dog squad will finally make an appearance.
- For the first time, a women-only stunt contingent will demonstrate their motorcycle riding skills : The contingent called the ‘Women Daredevils CRPF ‘ comprises 120 women from the CRPF’s three women battalions and Rapid Action Force. It was created in 2014. They have been training for this very opportunity for the last two years and we are sure they are going to blow our mind on the big day and going to give us great inspiration. Thus somebody said a great truth tha
“KOMAL HE KAMZOR NHI TU SHAKTI KA NAAM HI NAARI HE”.
So this is all about the great republic day parade’s eye catching moments that you gonna enjoy.
At last but not the least , Unity in diversity has been the biggest symbol of our country. Lets assure ourselves that we will continue making our progress in the good direction in the coming days and the feeling of oneness will remain in the progressive days of tomorrow.
JAI HIND JAI BHARAT …!
Democracy means nothing if people are not able to work the democracy for the common good.” – Chandra Bhushan